آموزش سریع وآسان فتوشاپ
دراین وبسایت سعی میشود بهترین آموزش های فتوشاپ راتقدیم کاربران محترم
بنماید.آموزشهای این وبلاگ گزیده ای از بهترینها می باشد.
مدیر وبلاگ : عبدالله خلیلی
اموزش ساخت دسته بلی استیشن
Today we are going to make a Playstation Joystick in Photoshop. A lot of things for you to learn. We will be using different colorscheme instead of traditional colorscheme. It will be a long tutorial so be prepared mentally for that. So enjoy making it.
1. Lets start with new file in Photoshop, having size of 560×400 px, with RGB color mode and 72 DPI.
3. Run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Gradient Overlay and make the following gradient:
4. Again run the command, Layer >> Layer Style >> Bevel & Emboss and give the following settings:
you will get the following:
6. Press Ctrl+J to duplicate it, then Press Ctrl+T to transform and rotate it to 90 degree, then select both rectangles and press Ctrl+E to merge both:
6. Give it the following properties:
cross would become like this:
8. Right click on the layer name of previously made Cross shape and select Copy Layer Style and then right click on newly created shape and select Paste layer style, you will get this:
9. Double click on the Bevel & Emboss layer style and change the style from Inner Bevel to Pillow Emboss:
you will get this:
10. Now duplicate this shape three times and place at the following position:
11. Right click on the name of any of these four shapes and select Copy Layer Styles and Now draw a small triangle over it:
12. Right click on its layer name and select Paste Layer Style, then press Ctrl+J 3 times to duplicate this shape and adjust them accordingly as shown below:
15. Right click anywhere and select Make Selection, give 0 in Feather and then fill the selection by any color:
16. Give it the following layer Styles:
This kind of result should come:
17. All this work done so far would be inside the group Left Part, now right click over the name of Group in Layer Panel and select Duplicate Group, Rename it as Right part:
Then Remove the 4 directional Arrows and its base, but leave the Cross:
18. Press Ctrl+T (for transform), then right click over it and select Flip Horizontal. Move it towards the right side:
19. Now we will be doing some work while remaining in Right Part group. First we are going to add some Circles and applying same gradient as we applied over the Directional Arrows as:
20. Now we are going to make Triangle, Circle, Square and Cross over these buttons, you can use Custom Shape Tool to draw over it. (If you require custom Shapes, then you can download some from here.) Just give them different colors, reduce layer opacity to 75% and give them a simple drop shadow:
21. Create another Group, name it Circle1, and draw another Circle at the following position:
apply the following gradient:
you will get this:
22. Duplicate this circle, reduce the size and reverse the gradient, like:
then apply the following Layer Styles:
you will get this:
23. Now duplicate this group and move it towards right as:
24. Draw a small strip behind every object at the following location:
25. Apply the following Gradient and Bevel & Emboss:
26. Now take another Large rectangle behind every object and apply the same style as we applied for small strip as:
27. Now I’ve given some text and buttons over it, by copy/pasting existing styles, and will get:
28. After giving some detailing, we will be having our PlayStation Joystick ready:
A professional Web/Graphic Designer, working as Freelancer since 2000. Designing is my passion, blogging is my hobby.
نوع مطلب :
برچسب ها :
لینک های مرتبط :
چهارشنبه 15 شهریور 1396 02:10 ق.ظ
Good day I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake,
while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just
like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent b.
چهارشنبه 18 مرداد 1396 01:31 ب.ظ
Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't
show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted
to say excellent blog!
چهارشنبه 6 اردیبهشت 1396 07:08 ب.ظ
If you wish for to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these techniques
to your won weblog.
سه شنبه 5 اردیبهشت 1396 10:00 ب.ظ
Keep on working, great job!
دوشنبه 4 اردیبهشت 1396 01:17 ب.ظ
hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up something
new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, as I
experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish
loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content.
Make sure you update this again soon.
یکشنبه 3 اردیبهشت 1396 01:00 ق.ظ
magnificent submit, very informative. I'm wondering
why the other specialists of this sector don't realize this.
You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge
readers' base already!