دراین وبسایت سعی میشود بهترین آموزش های فتوشاپ راتقدیم کاربران محترم
بنماید.آموزشهای این وبلاگ گزیده ای از بهترینها می باشد.
مدیر وبلاگ : عبدالله خلیلی
اموزش طراحی یكعدد مرغ كباب شده تركی به زبان اصلی
برای مشاهده كامل اموزش روی ادامه مطلب كلیك كنید.
- Create a new Photoshop document 800 x 600px.
- Apply Gradient Overlay effect to the first layer with following settings.
- Create 3 basic shapes in different layers: body(1) shape, leg(2) and wing(3).
- You may use Pent Tool .
- Then make all 3 created layers invisible, we will use them just to load selections of different parts of turkey.
- Create a new empty layer.
- Choose Brush Tool with Airbrush settings. Load selection
for body shape(command Ctrl+Click to invisible body layer thumbnail).
Fill selected area in a new layer with color spots just like on the
screen shots below.
- In order to simplify your work, you may save screen shot
below on your computer and use the same colors by clicking to different
areas with Eyedropper Tool. Just keep active Brush Tool and press it to
color spots with "Alt" on keyboard.
- To create shadow and lighten edges between different parts
of turkey, load selection for the the part inside the body, inverse
selection(Select > Inverse) and process outside selected area with
the dark or light color.
- The same action for the wing area:
- Add more volume and details, use the same brush but with smaller diameter, Opacity - 35% and Flow - 50%.
- Keep using colors by picking them with Eyedropper Tool(Alt-click with Brush Tool to the color spots).
- You should get something similar:
brushes, create a new layer and keep going to create turkey skin
texture with "paint1" brush. You may play with brush size and other
settings to find much convenient for you. Pay attention to Opacity and
- In order to hide brush traces, reduce these parameters and process
painted areas with very translucent brush, choosing the close shades
- In order to create textured reflections use smaller brush size but increased Opacity parameter(around 70-80%).
- Create a new empty layer.
- Draw small dark dots using the same brush(paint1), choose dark
brown color, the size - 4-6 px, Opacity - 70%, apply Overlay Blending
Mode to this layer.
- You should have similar result:
- Create a new layer below all created turkey layers.
- Draw the stuffing with several shades(green, white, light brown
and light orange). Try to use light colors on the top of stuff area and
more dark colors close to the turkey body.
- Create a new empty layer above all turkey layers and hide turkey
bottom part of the chest under the stuff. Process the stuff texture,
correct details, add more dark spots in the shadow area.
- Cover bird's leg with foil. Try to create crumple texture using
chaotic, various size spots with different shades from the turkey
body(brown, yellow, orange), gray and dark gray original foil shade and
contrast white(just in the lighten parts).
- You may add torn foil effect.
- In order to show the second leg, just copy foil layers and place
them below all turkey layers, move foiled shape little bit up and right.
- Merge second leg foil layers and make created shape darker. Go to Image > Levels, move central gray marker little right.
- Outline green leaves contour, you may use the same brash as for previous steps, just play with size and transparency.
- Create natural leaves texture by drawing wavy lines, adjust Shape
Dynamic setting for the Brush Tool 0% in the brushes settings palette.
- Improve green texture with small brush. Draw short contrast green
color strokes(shiny in the lighten areas and dark in the shadows).
Choose higher Opacity for this step.
- Process large leaves edges contour in the foreground area.
- Draw central parts of lemons with light yellow color.
- Add white and dark fibers with small size brush.
- Increase dark shadows little bit more.
- Create a new empty layer and take second downloaded
brush("steam"). And try to create similar effect with this brush, pay
attention to the Opacity settings on the screen shot.
- Add Layer Mask to the steam layer. Use absolutely the same brush
with the same settings, but black color and process Layer mask to smooth
- Correct left and right steam edge areas, make created effect smoother and more translucent.
- Here, you my see processed steam areas in the Layer Mask.
And here is result!
نوع مطلب :
برچسب ها :
مرغ كباب، photoshop tutorials،
لینک های مرتبط :
شنبه 12 مرداد 1398 09:31 ب.ظ
Hello, this weekend is fastidious for me, since
this occasion i am reading this enormous informative article here at my house.
سه شنبه 28 شهریور 1396 06:56 ق.ظ
Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious idea,
post is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully
یکشنبه 26 شهریور 1396 05:40 ق.ظ
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually was once a leisure account it.
Glance complex to more added agreeable from you!
However, how can we keep in touch?
سه شنبه 14 شهریور 1396 08:38 ب.ظ
Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog
before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and
checking back often!
دوشنبه 18 اردیبهشت 1396 12:33 ب.ظ
Hiya very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent ..
Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
I'm glad to seek out a lot of useful info here within the post, we'd like develop more strategies in this regard,
thank you for sharing. . . . . .
چهارشنبه 6 اردیبهشت 1396 07:40 ب.ظ
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this
outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this
site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!